Eat Like an Animal – The Weekly Wild Show Wrap-up
If you missed the podcast check it out here.
In this wrapup I talk about the Whole 30 program and how you can start, Chow Locally a CSA that if you’re in Phoenix you can join – if not how to find a CSA (Local Harvest), an article on grass fed meat and why it’s important to source your meat from good sources, a Ted Talk about Money Can Buy Happiness, a great article about Female Pirates (cuz why not) and a link to purchase The book Daily Love – Growing into Grace.
Make sure you tune in next week for a whole podcast on overcoming anxiety.
- I was talking about the Whole 30 program
- Chow Locally – Phoenix area only
- Find a CSA if you’re not in the Phoenix area – click here Local Harvest
- Booty Revolution Gal – Meghan Tonjes – The Militant Baker
- Information about Grass fed meat from Mark Sisson
- Money Can buy Happiness Ted talk!
- For talk like a pirate day – here are female pirates you should know about!
- Go buy this book now – you will be pleasantly surprised and happy!!